The international meeting point for surface upgrading
Under the motto "upgraded - smart - bio" the renowned and traditional 29th PTS Coating Symposium 2019 will take place at the Leonardo Royal Hotel in Munich on 03 - 04 September 2019. The symposium is the largest and most important international meeting place for the paper and board surface finishing industry with 250 to 350 participants in recent years.
The upcoming PTS Coating Symposium 2019 will cover a wide range of topics and aims to "open the eyes of participants" to the opportunities that lie ahead. For exhibitors, this platform also offers satisfactory conditions. More than 30% of the participants come from paper mills, so that the short lectures in the lecture programme are very well received and meet with interest.
CALL FOR PAPERS:
PTS invites you to attend the 29th Streicherei Symposium 2019 with your presentations in the
to play an active role in the following subject areas:
- Changing markets: changing consumer needs I Bio-economy I Processing strategy I New business models I New application areas and customer segments
- Progress in coating and finishing technology: e.g. successful new installations and conversions I New developments in mechanical engineering and equipment I Quality assurance & process improvement I Industry 4.0 solutions
- Product design concepts: e.g. biobased raw materials such as binders, pigments and functional additives I Trends in formulation development I New approaches to functional barriers I Hybrid printing papers I Special applications
- Innovative products: e.g. Smart Packaging I Formable surfaces I Creative design applications I Sensors and printed electronics
- Submission until 20.01.2019
- 20-minute lecture on the topic followed by discussion (10 min.)
- meaningful summary in German or English from max. one A4-page side